Monday, June 12, 2017

NATURES ART http://thatsbloggingcrafty.blogspot.com/2017/06/natures-art-by-dorthe-hansen.html


Hello all, I`m here with a sneaky peek for my creation over at   That`s Crafty blog,  today !

http://thatsbloggingcrafty.blogspot.com/2017/06/natures-art-by-dorthe-hansen.html





I hope you ,maybe ,have time to visit , and read and see
a little more of what I did !! 

If so, you can  CLICK HERE

Thank you for  visiting me. 
A lovely  Monday and new week ,to you all .

Hugs and love , Dorthe 

10 comments:

Dortesjs said...

looking great ;O))

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Looks intriguing Dorthe off for a peek xx

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Your creation is so clever Dorthe. I only had a few minutes to look at that blog but look forward to spending some more time there. Thanks! Sue

Createology said...

Great texture and colors in this ART tag you have created. Congratulations Team Dorthe Divine! <3

Bente said...

Hei Dorthe. Det var kjempefint. Du er så utrolig kreativ.
Ha ei fin uke videre
Klem

Bev Hilton said...

I popped over. Great work as always. Love it. x

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

That's a beautiful tag, Dorthe. I love that you added some texture with the piece of bark and the lace. The background is very lovely and the texture paste gives a wonderful 3-d effect to the dragonflies.
Have a wonderful evening! :)
Hugs and love,
Julia

Words and Pictures said...

I already caught this charming piece over at TC and left some love there!
Alison x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Dorthe
A little bit bolder in colour for you but I can see your footsteps in this creation - the piece of bark, the lace and always, the attention to detail that is the heart in the art.
Stunning!
Wishes
Lynne

Jackie PN said...

This is really pretty Dorthe! I love the shine on those flowers-makes me think they are being kissed by the sun!
Beautiful my friend!
Jackie xo