Friday, October 2, 2015

A LOVELY GIFT FROM A BLOGFRIEND--AND AUGUST SWAPS FROM KIMBERLY !!

Have you ever returned home , to be greeted , from an almost 
unknown blogfriend , with some lovely gifts ?
That happened to me some weeks ago.
These lovely tea candle holders swept in white lace, the wonderful
lavender suger, and most beautiful card awaited me,...
They came from KIRSTEN

Thank you so very much Kirsten ,it was so very kind of you, to spoil me so !!



Also there was this fantastic wristcuff, that Kirsten sugested I could use 
in my creations, they are really wonderful bling pearls !


Some of my roses have bloomed beautifully again , AREN`T THEY GORGEOUS!!


Now to the lovely swap I did first, and sad enough ,also for the last time this year!
Our dear Kimberly, from

have desided to stop posting to her blog when this months swap, is finished !!
I`m truly sad she is leaving blog-land , she is one of my favorite
bloggers, and I love her beautiful creations, and have bought several
pieces over the years !!
I hope you will return someday dear friend, I will miss you !!

The ATC`s I recieved are : 

This beautiful wintergirl, from Pam 
http://virginiaretro.blogspot.dk/


From Sylvia came this darling sweet ,really dressed up doll!
http://littletreasures-sylvia.blogspot.dk/


And lastly a beautiful dress, in it`s own lovely envelope , isen`t it 
sweet hanging on the clothes-line !!
from Maggie 
http://www.themagrag.com/


From our dear host I recieved a most lovely ,and beautiful
hanger , thank you dear Kim


--and a treasure bag filled with lovely items, and beautiful lace and flowers.


Thank you to all the ladies from whom I recieved these
wonderful ATC`s , I will enjoy looking at them for a long time !!

Friday is here, and our weather is still ,some days ,very lovely and sunny,
lets hope it goes on for this months ,too !

Hugs and love from Dorthe 


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dorthe
It is wonderful to see that your friends are spoiling you with the most beautiful gifts.
That sweet candle holder and I can definitely imagine you will work that wrist cuff into your creations.
The little packages with sweet delights and all the wonderful artwork - if anyone deserves such treasures it is you my friend.
Wishes
Lynne

Vicki Boster said...

My beautiful friend... How wonderful to come home and find treasures waiting!!! Always exciting and makes you feel so loved.. Beautiful gifts - so very nice.

Welcome home to your beautiful blooms-- they will soon be gone. We will miss our summer flowers won't we...

Sending you love
Vicki

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely lot of happy mail to come home to. It's a shame the swap is coming to an end - perhaps you should start one up yourself! Lovely to see the ATCs you received and those wonderful gifts from Kerstin, but my favourite photo is of those glorious flowers - stunning!
Alison xx

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Dorthe, welcome back from your time away in Copenhagen. Your gifts upon arriving home are gorgeous. Love the swap gifts too and the gorgeous wristcuff.
Your flowers are beautiful and so nice to still have them blooming. It is sad to see one of our friends leave blogland but sometime one just has to move on.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Wishing you a wonderful fall weekend. Hugs and Blessings sweet friend. cm

Anonymous said...

Always an inspiration to visit with you. Some marvelous creations from you and friends on view. xox

Karen Larko said...

Such lovely cards! Love them all!

Rhonda said...

A pure heart as yours will receive many many gifts, Dorthe. You are adored by so many and your friendship is the best part of blogging.

Kirsten Eriksen said...

Fantastiske roser - de er bare så flotte. Ja det er utroligt hvad en kommentar på en blog kan blive til.Så selv om du ikke var hjemme da jeg var forbi, ja så kommer jeg uden tvivl en anden gang.
Nye venner er bestemt en virkelig gave - også selv om det "kun" er på nettet endnu

Unknown said...

Oh sooo fun, Dorthe!! I love the assortment of goodies that Kirsten sent to you! And it looks like she made a card for you, too? Lovely--Just Lovely!! Your roses are Gorgeous! I can only imagine the fragrance from them--Big Sigh!! :)
Love the ATC's you received in the swap with more wonderful goodies, too! I wonder what you'll make with all of these new supplies? Hmmmm.. :) :) XOXO-Shari

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Dearest Dorthe
Such beautiful gifts for a beautiful person!
As the comments reveal you are a favourite with many of us and it's always a joy to see your posts pop up!
I've been inspired by Kimberly's exquisite work I've seen on your blog, I'm sure she will keep in touch with you.
Much love
Shane xox

Tanya said...

SIGH - you TRULY are loved, my friend. I imagine you in your home, surrounded by all these beautiful things - nothing plain or drab for dear Dorthe! I would wear that wrist cuff for awhile before you use it to make something else - it's KILLER! And, even your roses scream GORGEOUS. Yeah, you my friend, are blessed with beauty, all around! Happy Wednesday!

Lace Age Girl said...

Hello Dorthe, I must have missed visiting your blog last week. I love your gorgeous roses! Mine are all in bud, and I can't wait to see them blooming. I am getting ditracted from my work by all your beautiful blog pictures!
cheers,

Jesse

Roosterhead Designs said...

So many wonderful gifts!
I know you must have been overjoyed
with all these 'blessings' : )
You are loved~
Just wanted to see what I may have missed
lately on your blog!
Take care,
Karen

~*~Patty S said...

More beautiful and lovely treasures for special you dear Dorthe!
What a fine array of ATCs in your swap.
Oh those gorgeous roses in October or any time = really stunning.
It is sad when friends leave blogland or move away.
A reminder that nothing lasts forever so we must enjoy each moment.
You are very nice to share all of this goodness with us here.
oxo